What to Expect
- No Children’s Sunday School or Nursery will be provided until further notice.
- Elders continue to urge those who are reluctant, sick or especially vulnerable to worship in electronic unison from their homes.
- The church sexton will thoroughly clean the Sanctuary on Friday and Saturday as customary while wearing gloves and mask. All commonly touched surfaces- pew tops, door handles and toilet room surfaces- will be wiped with disinfectant.
- In consideration for others and for your own protection; all are requested to wear masks while entering and exiting the Sanctuary, maintain six feet of distance to other non-family attendees and refrain from hugs, handshakes and similar physical contact.
- In order to facilitate social distancing guidelines, every other pew will be marked “Please, No Seating This Pew”. In addition, pews available for seating will be marked “Please, No Seating this Side” on alternating ends in order to maximize the distance between attending worshipers. Latecomers may be ushered to available seating, which may include choir pews or opposite ends of occupied pews.