Deerfield Presbyterian Church
Physical Address: 530 Old Deerfield Pike, Bridgeton, NJ 08302 – Handicap Accessible
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 69, Deerfield St. NJ 08313 Email: email@example.com
- Bulletin – Sign up to receive the Deerfield Presbyterian Church weekly bulletin by email.
- Online Giving – Visit our Give page for options to give an offering, donate to the Holocaust Memorial fund, or other special offerings.
- Facebook – Follow Deerfield Presbyterian Church’s Facebook page for news, comments, and photos.
– Take the Ben Franklin Bridge to Route 676 South (exit to the right coming off bridge) to Route 42/AC Expressway to Route 55, (right after Creek Road.) OR take the Walt Whitman Bridge towards the AC expressway, and get off on Route 55.
– Stay on 55 for about 12 miles to exit 48, Route 641, which is marked Glassboro / Ferrell.
Go right towards Ferrell, and go through a traffic light to the next intersection, with a STOP sign.
– Turn left on to Route 609 South, and go about 1.7 miles. When you see greenhouses and a large church beyond them on your right, turn right on to Route 619 and follow this road to Route 77.
– Turn left on Route 77 South. You will soon come to a circle (with a WAWA , a diner and a couple of gas stations). Take the third exit off the circle to stay on Route 77.
– In another ten minutes or so, you will come into Deerfield. After the blinking traffic light, when Route 77 turns sharply left (just past the Red Barn Deli on left), go straight, and the church is one mile farther on the right, with parking across the street.
FROM PA Turnpike and Points Northwest
– Take Route 476 South (also called the Blue Route) to Route 95 South to Route 322 East / Commodore Barry Bridge.
– Continue on 322 into Mullica Hill – turn right at the traffic light, (Harrison House Diner on left) then shortly after that go straight on Routes 45/77 South. Then go straight on 77 South.
– Proceed as above.
FROM DELAWARE and Points South
– Take 95 North to the Delaware Memorial Bridge to New Jersey.
– Follow signs to Route 40 East, and continue through Woodstown to Pole Tavern Circle (intersection with Route 77, Point 40 Diner, WAWA).
– Go south on 77 as above.
FROM PRINCETON / NORTH JERSEY:
– Take Route 295 South, (or New Jersey Turnpike to Route 73 North to 295 South) to Route 42 South to Route 55.
– Proceed to Route 77 as above.